Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 21 May 2010

Weather complaints...

Everyone here complains about the weather nowadays. Me included. It's freezing cold and we still need to fully heat the house even though it's the middle of May. 
The pools and lakes are open for swimming since 3 Weeks and we're wearing winter coats... 
So yes, we are in desperate need for warmth and sunshine. 
But I remembered what someone told me not long ago:
"People always complain about the "bad" weather when it's raining but really we have to call it "rainy" weather. Imagine our part of the world without the rain...." 
Very true and looking out the window proofed this right: Nature is exploding in the most amazing shades of green, driving through forests is nearly surreal, it feels like entering a vivid rain forest painting... and the other day I caught myself checking if I had my pole-filter shades on because the greens were so amazing!
Hey, this is me trying to see the positive side of things!!! 
Enjoy your weekend! 
Siegrid

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! What a lovely little notecard this little shot would make:)

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete