Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Sunday 16 May 2010

being an Angel for one day...

It was another first communion today. 
A big day for those darling girls (and some boys).  
Unfortunately none of my sun-dancing helped at all and the weather was very unwelcoming and nasty. 
But my little models faced the cold bravely and with a huge smile on their faces (whilst their parents watched wrapped up in winter coats and scarfes...) 
I discovered that my famous shoot boots now are NOT waterproof anylonger and need to be replaced IMMEDIATELY. But you know what I am so not upset about having to go shoe shopping ;-) 
I hope you all have a warmer Sunday than me. 
I might just light a fire and cuddle up with my favourite men now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment