Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Sunday 9 May 2010

I love you everyday anyway...

...is what Ewan said to me today! 
And this is one of the darling presents my boys have made me: Snail-houses used as tiny vases :)
 I am not a Mother's Day kind of woman. 
But it was cute how my lads (all 3 of them) washed the dishes this morning... 
So the kitchen would be clear for me to bake pies for my own mum. It was hard work to sit and wait for them to finally finished - they took FOREVER!!! So I took over after that... 
Jamie sent them to get dressed and I was like "NOOOOO - I'll get their clothes ready for them. I want them to look nice today!!!" 
And I was thinking to myself that really I shouldn't complain too much about daily chores because when they do try and help out they just can't do it right enough for me. I am close to physical pain when I make them hoover and I have to stand back and watch and am absolutely not allowed to have a quick go myself after, in order NOT to insult them...
So guys, I love all of YOU everyday anyway too!!!! 
*
I wanted photos of US taken today... but nothing ever happens the way you want it too... So we have one snap-shot taken by my mum. The only family photo that actually exists... Very sad me thinks... I need a photographer - ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment