Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 11 January 2010

Day 11: Steaming Smooch



Now since day 1 I wanted to take a photo of the neighbours horses on the snowy field because that's my view from the kitchen window. And since day 1 they have NEVER been out on that field. Lazy buggers! So today I walked down to the paddocks and tried to get a good shot. That's all I can come up with today! 
But I am not giving up on that other picture which is always on my mind - watch this space!
*
Seit Tag1 wollte ich die Nachbarspferde auf Ihrer Schneekoppel fotografieren, weil das der sehr erquickende Ausblick aus meinem Küchenfenster ist. Und seit Tag 1 haben sie sich dort oben nicht mehr blicken lassen. Faulpelze! Heute hab ich mich also aufgemacht und bin zu Ihrem Stall gewandert um wenigstens irgendein gutes Foto zu bekommen. Und das war's für heute ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Na die Wanderung hat sich doch gelohnt...

    Schön!

    Das mit dem Schnee am Maul hat Seltenheitswert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love horses. the top one reminds me of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete