Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 14 December 2009

I Heart faces "Pets"


This is our fat cat Ginny. She is a fabulous hunter and I suppose she must be very clever - because she gets up to a lot of mischiev and she always seems to know what she is doing is wrong... Last night I caught her asleep on the piano-chair. NOT her place at all (she scratches the leather) but this pose is SO her I had to snap a few pics before telling her off ;-)
Make sure to stop by I Heart Faces to check out all the other entries. There are bound to be lots of funny ones for that theme!!!
Have a happy day everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Makes me want to go and pet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess where she's lying right now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I love Ginny! What a dear sweet kitty! Fabulous! Your picture is perfect! I love the piano and her furry tummy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love! big fat cats! The contrast of her fur against the dark background of the piano is Beautiful! Wonderful entry.

    ReplyDelete