Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 28 December 2009

I heart faces "outtakes"

 Here you have to look closely at the grimace on the little girls face. She SO was finished with this shoot ;-)



As you can tell all these "outtakes" are from the same shoot. But I liked them all so much I still passed them on and the kids mum loved them! She says, that's what her kids are like and that's how she wants to remember them! Isn't that beautiful? So my way of thinking and so my favourite type of client!!!
Be sure to check out I heart faces for more hilarious outtakes!
And here is one that really didn't make it in because I mis-focussed: (hint: take a closer look at the goats!)

14 comments:

  1. The last one is a great outtake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last photo is so FUNNY! ... =D I get my kids staring at our animals sometimes and always cracks me up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last is hilarious ... oops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outtakes or not . . . these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks guys!!! The last one keeps making me giggle too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too good to be outakes - so cute!

    Blessings and Happy New Year!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny is the goat humping? OH MY GOSH : ) I love your mistake pictures. What a beautiful family! Really lovely : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Third photo IS a hilarious outtake! You couldn't plan that one if you tried. And I do appreciate the little girls face in photo number one, I have a daughter that tends to do the same thing when "done" with photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh oh. That last one is a biology lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THat last one I had to take a double take. OMG that was hilarous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am still laughing at the last one! So funny!

    ReplyDelete