Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 30 November 2009

I Heart faces competition

I thought I'd give it a shot - because it is fun and because I love this picture...
I do wish I had some time to go out and shoot just for this competition but as it is I am so up to my eyes at the moment that I browsed through a few folders and this is the "tooshie" I came up with ;-)
Have a great week everyone!!!


5 comments:

  1. Wie schön! Mehr fällt mir dazu echt nicht ein!
    So stimmungsvoll und stark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this picture. I think it is fantastic! : ) So sweet. And the location is gorgeous. Lighting is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photo! I love the processing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo! Nice composition...and cute tooshie :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all - I lurrrveee comments ;-)

    ReplyDelete