Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 15 March 2011

One word: B E A U T I F U L

We had only swapped a few emails to arrange the shoot 
and I had no idea really whom I was going to meet for my appointment yesterday afternoon. 
So when I saw her I just kinda stared open mouthed in awe of her natural beauty!
I made her lie on the mossy forest ground and 
walk barefoot over all sorts of leaves and branches and whatnot... 
And she just did it all with a big smile on her face and here are the results :)
And you know I luuuuuuuuuuurve your blog-love and 
really appreciate it if you take some time to comment ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Siegrid!
    Vielen Dank für die lieben Komplimente <3
    Schoen, dass es schon so viele Fotos zur Ansicht gibt - das ging ja sehr schnell.
    Wahnsinns Farben und Kontraste - die Pics vermitteln eine wunderbare Atmosphäre!!! Und das supergemütliche Hippiekleid ;)
    Hat wirklich Spaß gemacht! Danke an Dich und an die lieben Mädls, die das ermöglicht haben.

    ReplyDelete