Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Saturday 12 March 2011

double digits....

my gorgeous son turned 10 yesterday!!! 
I just can't believe how fast my cuddly sweet baby (who robbed me of uncountable nights of sleep...) 
has turned into a lad nearly as tall as me 
(which is not really that tall but still it's kind of scary to think he will look down on his mama very soon...) 
who won't be wanting to spend time with me needing me for that much longer!
So I took him outside very briefly yesterday to take some pictures - the gorgeous spring sun was a little bit too bright for his eyes though :)
Love you to the moon and back sunshine!!! xoxox
and here is my darling baby at about 8months old:

No comments:

Post a Comment