Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 25 March 2011

being a busy bee

the last 10 days or so I got to capture images of:
a cute baby girl:



a beautiful woman:
 

a wedding:

a pretty young girl:
 
 

a sweet couple so in love:

a stunning lady in beautiful lingerie and her belly dancing gear:

and last but not least a gorgeous mother-to-be:
 

today I have a maternity shoot, tomorrow a boudoir shoot and a nearly newborn baby boy on the agenda.
Yes I am very very busy BUT I am ever so thankful for all the different kinds of people I meet and for being able to live out all my creativity and come up with all sorts of ideas.
No way could I be "just" a wedding- or baby- or family... photographer. I am so happy about all the creative challenges that are being thrown my way this year. Never could I just pick one subject and call it my favourite because, honestly, every shoot is my favourite :)
So thank you all for your trust and I hope my darling clients can forgive the longer waiting periods!!! 
Have a sunny happy spring weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Schön, dass Dir Deine Arbeit so viel Spaß macht, nach dem Motto: Liebe Deinen Job, dann musst Du nie wieder arbeiten!

    ReplyDelete