Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 15 February 2010

My little bro is 20...

...and makes me feel ancient!!! Happy Birthday - we love ya! xxx
I so wanted some cool photos of Niko and his gorgeous girlfriend to remember this special birthday. It was really freezing today and in order to keep our fingers and toes we had to be really quick with the session. But they still did fab with the posing and looking all cool and I am looking forward to a longer shoot once spring arrives :) Poor things aren't gonna get rid of me now - hehehe
*
Ps: Darling brother make sure you treat her well - we want to keep her too ;-)

3 comments:

  1. i love these, siegrid.
    the guitar adds a great touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good together, amazing how time flies really! Are they musicians?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Yes the girlfriend is a fabulous singer and guitarrist and my brother plays the drums :-)

    ReplyDelete