Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Day 41: to the moon and back...

I love how cool Denis is. 
He doesn't get embarrassed like other boys his age by the fact that he has to learn to knit. He just gets on with it. And he always kisses me goodbye in front of his mates when I drop him off at school. 
And he doesn't boast about his talents - he's just gracious to have them... 
and I could go on and on but really: I just love him to the moon and back :)
Ich finde Denis so unglaublich cool!
Es ist ihm nicht peinlich, wie anderen Jungs in seinem Alter, dass er stricken lernen muss. Er tuts einfach.
Und er gibt mir immer einen Abschiedskuss vor seinen Freunden wenn ich ihn zur Schule bringe.
Und er gibt nie mit seinen Talenten an - er ist einfach dankbar für sie...
Und ich könnte ewig weiterplappern aber eigentlich möcht ich nur sagen:
Ich lieb ihn bis zum Mond und wieder zurück ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww this is such a sweet post! You've captured here exactly what you're feeling right now... They say a son who loves (and not embarrass to show it) her mother will be a very good husband in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just like my middle guy (he is 14) who can sew and do other stuff like that! Not only is this a gorgeous photo. {I truly love it}. It has a beautiful story and feel. But it is my 15year old boy who still kisses me in front of all and says 'bye mum, I love you' without any prompting at all. Sigh.....beautiful men to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday - that's something I don't want to have to think about at all just yet ;-) He grows up way to fast anyway!!! :)
    Kate, thanks! I am so honoured, to have a reader from OZ!!! Isn't it so hard to let them grow up and at the same time so exciting to see what they gonna be like as men???

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet picture.
    loved what you wrote about him.
    so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete