Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Miri's Dress Was Trashed

I don't know about them two - but I have been looking forward to this 
Trash-The-Dress Shoot 
for many weeks and yesterday it looked as though the weather was gonna trash our plans
It was snowing, freezing cold, windy... basically the perfect nightmare for such a shoot!
So I was even happier this morning when I discovered that it was "only" gonna be 
freezing cold but no rain/snow in sight...
The bride and groom were extremely brave and faced the cold without any complaining whatsoever and they even did whatever I wanted them to do without any resistance...  
Bless them! 
Miri & Dan you were every photographers dream and I do hope very much you guys don't get ill now and enjoy the sneak peek xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment