Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 1 October 2010

being 33 for a whole week...

...wow! It's strange to say it out loud. 
It doesn't bother me in the slightest though... I mean there are always moments where I wish I could stop time for a little while.
Especially when I look at  my boys and
how fast they are growing up now. 
But then again there is always something to look forward to that
I wouldn't want to miss out on so there - aging doesn't bother me.
What I hope for more is that someone will manage to build a time machine at some point soon - I would love to travel back to special moments, tell some very dear people that  
I love them and miss them terribly
because I never had the chance to, see history with my own eyes.... 
*
The birthday was cosy (I don't like big parties on my behalf) and I spent it with the people dearest to me and with my phone turned off. Here is just a tiny insight into my beautiful presents. I have not had the time to take pictures of everything but more pictures will follow and yes there will be a 33 years self portrait - but that might have to wait til I found time to go to the hairdressers ;-)
Wishing you all a happy weekend and stay tuned for all the coming up projects!
xoxoxo Siegrid
Houseleeks from mum (which I have all around the house because I love them so - they remind me of my grandmother and are a fabulous cure for insect bites and burns), Lady the owl made by my darling cousin & mummy of famous sweetheart Molly, Flowers tended to and given by Molly (lol), the gorgeous birdhouse which my lovely Sis in law Andi made for me with her own two hands (my little bro helped a bit I think) It's extra special because she made it look like I want our house to look when finished renovating! New rose arch from mum for my newly created front garden.

2 comments:

  1. hihihi, die eule ist einfach so süss und witzig ;-.)
    alles liebe nochmals zu deinem geburtstag, siegrid ...!!
    big hugs mina ;-.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauter tolle siegrid´sche geschenke...und die geschichte über das supersüße vogelhäuschen hab ich auch schon hören dürfen von deiner bezaubernden sis in law!!

    ReplyDelete