Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Sunday 17 October 2010

Meet Future Heartthrob M.

As a mum of two lads myself I must admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for boys
And this sweetheart captured my heart the instant I walked in the door. He is such a funny little guy and so easy to work with. He certainly kept me on my feet - or knees - as he is very fast but there are so many cute images of him, that I am sure his lovely mummy will have trouble choosing!!! It actually felt not like work at all - I was welcomed so warmly into their home and was supplied with plenty of the yummiest cake for my drive home. 
So I hope you all have a cosy Sunday evening! 
Lots of love, Siegrid
*

2 comments:

  1. Super-süße Bilder von eurem Schatz! :-) GLG Mario & Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma, so was von liab!!! Tolle Eltern, tolles Kind und tolle Fotokunst! Herzliche Grüße Pim

    ReplyDelete