Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 30 July 2010

Day x Need for Sleep

I have terribly neglected my daily photo project... 
But be assured - it's not due to laziness or lack of creative ideas. 
It's totally and utterly due to being overworked. 
If I had known this at the start of the 2010, I don't think I would have started the project at all. 
I had no idea how many jobs I would get during this year and I often stare at all the upcoming events and appointments and just can't believe it's all for me to do. 
So despite being a bit overworked on top of having the kids home for a full 9 weeks summer holidays I still love my job and am delighted to get to shoot so many great people :)))
I will go to sleep extra early as there is a big full day wedding ahead of me. Have a happy weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment