Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 12 July 2010

The beauty of giving

We have neighbours who are so poor that they couldn't afford to buy the
 kindergarten photos of their children which I took recently. 
The mum doesn't speak our language at all so we always just wave and smile when we bump into each other. 
It was heartbreaking to hear this. It must be hard enough living away from all family but then to have such big financial problems and 3 kids to feed on top of it... they also don't have a camera so they don't have ANY photos of their kids - can you imagine that??? 
Well, long story short, I didn't have to think twice and gave them to them for free of course. So this morning, whilst my boys where still asleep the doorbell rings and here stands my lovely neighbour laden with bags full of cakes she baked for us as a thank you... I was gobsmacked and wish so much I could have talked to her and told her that that was absolutely not necessary and all... 
Well, we'll enjoy the cakes and then I'll think of another little something I can do for them
For what it's worth: THANK YOU sweet neighbour lady!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! Both thumbs up and up and up and up and ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww that's really a very good gesture of you and her in return. Kudos to your great talent, you show love thru photography <3

    ReplyDelete