Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 29 June 2010

A little Dog-Blog

introducing Yoko & her human best friend. 
Yes, people who know me know that I am more of a cat person. 
But this darling beagle stole my heart yesterday. 
It was not an easy session because she clearly knows what she wants and that didn't always match my ideas. But that made it all the more fun and 
I am really happy I got to meet them both 
and find out that not all dogs are BAD! :)

2 comments:

  1. moooiii, unglaublich entzückend sind die bilder, siegrid !!!!!!!!!!! die sind ja eine richtige kleine liebesgeschichte !!! ... sooooooo süss !!!
    hugs mina ;-.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei wie liab is denn des bitte???

    ReplyDelete