Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Which day is it again???

...sorry to my poor neglected blog and all the people who still come back every day to check if I posted something new...
I am very busy at the moment and can't show you any of the photographs that were taken lately just yet. This daily photo-challenge is indeed a big huge challenge and I am hoping to get back into it at some point soon. Right now I have to make sure I don't keep my sweet, patient clients waiting too long!!!
My friend Mila was over from Dublin for a long weekend and due to all the catching up we had to do there were not many photos taken. So here's just a few snapshot from the last few days - because a blog post without picture is just a big NO-NO!!!
a new statue in the heart of Salzburg
the catacombes below the Salzburg Castle - we got there for closing time :(
The easter bunny was found in the most obvious location after looking in all the "good" hiding places first... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment