Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Sunday 11 April 2010

Big news - well, for me anyways :)

 Angels deliver Fate to our doorstep - 
and anywhere else it is needed.  
~Jessi Lane Adams
Yes, I am a great believer in fate. 
I believe things always fall into place and EVERYTHING can be turned into something good. 
Today this was reaffirmed yet again. 
- I got news that an advertising company has expressed interest in my work... 
A huge THANK you with Hugs and Kisses to Regina - (I know you are one of my anonymous readers ;) ) for passing on my details!!!
AND the world was blessed this morning with a little baby girl - 
she will be my next newborn model and I cannot wait to meet her in the next few days!!! :)
I hope all of you have a really happy evening too and a good week ahead! 
Thanks, as always, for stopping by. 
It honours me to know you spend some of your precious time on my blog!!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I do heartly believe that everything happens for a reason, keep up the good work and let's cheers to your new endeavours!

    p.s been trying to post comment here since friday... dunno why it wouldn't let me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I am sure it does!!! Thank you!

    This is strange! don't know what to do about it.. It also still shows no comments and when you click on it you can acutally see them... :/ I hope it will fix itself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete