Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Wednesday 17 August 2011

it's a... DOG!!!

since about the day we moved in together Jamie has been bugging me about getting a dog. 
I didn't want the hassle. 
All that sprang to my mind was: 
dog hair everywhere, 
smelly dog food in the house, 
wet dog smell,
complicated planning of day trips and 
what to do with it when we go on a holiday 
AND the POO - oh dear oh dear - 
I could NEVER clean up that smelly mess!!! 

And then I met Paul. 
He is a stray from Romania and was trained by his lovely owner Isabelle to be a Therapy-dog (scroll to bottom) for disabled people. 
He's amazing! 
Since then - about a year ago - I warmed up more and more to the idea. 
But I didn't want a puppy - 
because there is just not enough time 
for the potty training and dog school etc. 
I found out about Elke Hietl's work 2 weeks ago and was just browsing.... 
and stumbled across Trevor. 
And my heart went out to him and I cried about his poor life story (he's5 and spent nearly all his life in an animal shelter).

He was now living with a foster-family in Vienna and on Sunday we went to meet him.... 
..... and took him home with us straight away.

We are so much in love - it's unbelievable.


3 comments:

  1. Awww he is beautiful! I hope he will be a great friend to you all for a long itme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein lieber Blick!
    Und was für ein toller Hund!

    (und Lila steht ihm ausgezeichnet :-))

    Ich wünsch Euch ein schönes und spannendes Leben zusammen!

    ReplyDelete