Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Thursday 4 August 2011

Dankeschön!

Wow - what a lovely surprise! I got my first ever Blog-Award!!! :)
Many thanks to Salomé of Evora's Garten for the nomination! She's a fabulous writer & blogger - you should take the time to stop by her blog!!!
Now I am not one for commenting lots on the blogs I follow or talking part in all these blogger games but I don't mind getting awards LOL so her it goes: 
 
 And the rules say I have to pass it on so I am going to chose the blogs I just love to read and check on every few days:
and my two best photo-buddies:


Die Regeln/the Rules:
  1. Binde den Award in deinen Blog ein oder veröffentliche ihn in einem Post/ copy the award into your blog or use it in a post
  2. Nominiere so viele Blogs, wie du gerne hast und verlinke sie in deinem Post/nominate as many blogs as you like
  3. Teile deinen Nominierten, per Kommentar mit, dass du ihnen diesen Award verliehen hast/let the nominated know about their award.
  4. Verlinke die Person, die dir diesen Award verliehen hat und bedanke dich herzlich bei ihr/linke the person who gave you the award and thank her for it.

3 comments:

  1. ;-.) SENK JU SO MATSCH für den award, siegrid !!
    drück dich fest mit vintage hugs
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh bless you...thats so nice chicken.....but I will be sending it straight back to you x hahah because you would get my first vote x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na das wurde aber auch Zeit ;) Einen Award hast dir ja mehr als verdient :D

    CONGRATULATIONS ;)

    ReplyDelete