Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 27 June 2011

A stunning Salzburg Wedding

It was meant to be, they were meant to be - 
because the wedding was planned within 8 weeks 
and still everything worked out 
just how they imagined and wished it.
The date, the location, the guests, the weather - 
even the photographer.       
*
I don't usually take on weddings at such short notice 
but somehow the shoot from the wedding day could be postponed without problems and I really wanted to meet them and so I did. 
*
And boy am I glad I listened to my gut feelings!!! 
What a sweet sweet couple!
The day was so laid back and relaxed and just everything about it was beautiful. 
There was so much laughter, love and happiness - 
it made me feel all warm and woozy inside. 
*
And now just look for yourself how stunning this wedding was:

1 comment:

  1. just gorgeous as always ....what a lovely lovely Wedding ...Siegrid I just love your photography so much x

    ReplyDelete