Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Saturday 4 June 2011

Second Shooter in Training...

So, Jamie will be second shooting a destination wedding for me in 3 weeks time - eeeeek! 
He's really good already at shooting manual 
and knows what kind of shots I like him to take and where from 
but there's no harm in a little training, is there?! 
So I was on my way out last night 
and the sun was setting and therefore the 
perfect opportunity to try out a little bit of sun-flare was given.
I think he did pretty well! Thanks babe! x

2 comments:

  1. Du bist so wunderschön liebe Sis! Und Jamie: geniales Foto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolles Bild - great shot and beautiful model ;)
    lg, sonja

    ReplyDelete