Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Saturday 14 May 2011

Time travelling...

I admit, I am a sucker for all things medieval, 
and if I could time travel, those days would be my first stop! 
So you can guess just how excited I was about this evenings shoot? Here's a tiny sneak peek. 
It wasn't just raining - it was lashing it down and I couldn't have kept on shooting without the bravery of my model and her kind mama who was keeping my camera safe by holding an umbrella! Thanks so much you two - I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
x
Farben können je nach Bildschirmkalibrierung variieren - 
bei den meisten Maschinen sind sie etwas heller als in echt!
Alle Bilder © Siegrid Cain Photography 2008-2011 - sie dürfen nur unbeschnitten online verwendet werden!

1 comment: