Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 27 May 2011

Salzburg Mirabell Garden Engagement

when we met up for the info-talk I do with potential brides & grooms I was just blown away with how much in love these two were. 
*
Their upcoming big church wedding is the ultimate celebration of their love for each other
And I cannot wait to see Marina walk down the aisle as an undoubtedly stunning bride and 
Christian awaiting her as a very handsome groom.
*
We took these pre-wedding photos in the Mirabell Gardens of beautiful Salzburg right after I had shot another wedding that day and to be honest I was a bit out of it. 
I was finding it so hard to concentrate and find the right words for their poses. 
They did brillantly though and seemed to understand my gobble-di-gook anyhow. 
So we still got some gorgeous shots done!
Thanks for your patience and lying in the dust and moving all over the place ;-)
Farben können je nach Bildschirmkalibrierung variieren - 
bei den meisten Maschinen sind sie etwas heller als in echt!
Alle Bilder © Siegrid Cain Photography 2008-2011 - sie dürfen nur unbeschnitten online verwendet werden!

1 comment:

  1. I‘m very looking forward to work with you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete