Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Home Sweet Home

we had a short but sweet break in Italy and enjoyed every minute of it. 
Somebody already asked me, how I survived 8 whole days 
without internet & telephone and let me tell you it was EASY! 
We had outdoor breakfasts eating parma ham, melon & ciabatta in the company of wild peacocks, 
we cycled a lot and enjoyed vast deserted beaches. 
I managed to read two hole books and sleep lots - pure BLISS! 
Once I even got up extra early to watch the sun rise out on the sea - which was absolutely magical!
We even took a trip to beautiful Venice but to be honest, I really preferred the peace and nature of the Island Albarella to the overcrowded city!
So I am all set for the challenges that are being thrown my way over the next few months! 
Thanks for still following xoxoxo
S.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love when you get the urge to shoot for pure love....I love so much about this post...the pine cone sitting amongst the fluffy seed heads ...all the little details that make me want to visit there too...but most of all the stunning picture of you with your boy ...love it x

    ReplyDelete