Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Wednesday 16 February 2011

On the train tracks...

A very spontaneous mini-shoot with my sis in law Andi. 
I just wanted to get used to my new lens a bit more before I officially use it... 
We hadn't calculated the extreme temperatures though and whilst I was wrapped up a bit more than Andi, my fingers just froze and it was terribly hard to do all the fiddly bits that come with manual shooting. 
So I am very grateful for her putting up with the icy winds and her patience... 
Let me know what you think! 
I like the images a lot even though they are a bit more moody and dark than what I usually create...
Dress & Flower: H&M, Stockings: Yellow, Shoes, tights: Andi's own
oh and by the way: she was never in any danger - this was a deserted track!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sis!:)echt super geworden..da wird da niko aber schauen:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ach siegrid, soooooooooo schöne bilder wieder !!!
    also dieser post ist einer meiner lieblingsposts von dir ...
    sooo toll, ich bin ganz verliebt !!!
    wirkt soo gut auf den schienen und auch in der natur !!
    eine wunderschöne junge frau, wunderschön in szene gesetzt !!!
    niko, hast du glück ;-.)
    und siegrid, du bist wirklich wie eine künstlerin in deinem bruf !!
    drück dich
    xox minalein

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoOOOooOoooOooOhhhhhh I LOVE these......now these are the sort of shoots I really want to do....beautifully styled .....and stunning images...have I told you I <3 you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - all of you! I heart your comments!!! Means more than words can say! xxx
    @ Andrea: I just go out there, find girls and ask if they wanna do a mini shoot for free and they get prints as payment. Works fab and I get lots of ideas out of my head ;-) Am liking senior-portraits a LOT because you can be so very creative with them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these S! Ditto - the kind of stuff I'd love to be doing more. :) Really stunning... <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miri Funk d´house17 February 2011 at 19:44

    was soll man so einer schönen frau noch hinzufügen??

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! The last one's my favourite!! :)

    ReplyDelete