Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 4 February 2011

GREEN

"I can see beauty where other people see ugliness.
That either makes me an artist 
or a person with very bad taste."
 *
I love green, so I painted a few bits of furniture. It makes me happy just to look at them - I hope the cupboard (and the chair, and the door...) will forgive me.... eventually ;-)
 ...and it's a perfect match with the lovely lustre I got just before Xmas :)))

4 comments:

  1. och, das schaut voll schön aus !!!
    das gefällt sogar mir, und du kennt mich ja (NUR weiss bis schwarz) ...
    also echt sooooo "kuul", passt voll zu dir !!
    viele hugs
    mina ;-.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh it looks lovely xx can I come and stay ! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi Danke Minalein - ich hab auch ein schwarz-weisses Zimmer und eine schwarz weisse Treppe... aber im Wohnzimmer mag ich einfach so kultige Farben dazu ;-)
    Andrea sure you can, anytime!Oh but the opposite wall is still a building site ;-) are you good with a drill??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. i love your green cabinet. :)

    ReplyDelete