Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Winter-Fairytale Part I

it's been in my head since I'd knitted this dress last winter and since 
it started snowing again this week I new I had to be real quick about this. 
Thanks to facebook I found the perfect model within half an hour of posting about it :)
*
The first image is exactly what I wanted to create and I am so very happy it turned out like this :), 
all the others I just had to do because 
my sweet model Birgit was just so brave and gorgeous I had to keep shooting. 
I hope very much she can feel all her limbs again, her lips are no longer blue and 
she doesn't get a terrible cold after this shoot!!! 
DANKE DANKE DANKE BIRGIT!!! xxx
lavender dress knitted by Siegrid, silk-hippie-dress borrowed of my darling cousin Kerstin :)

1 comment:

  1. simply perfect......the snow falling...the model...everything.....I really do love your work....inspiring x

    ReplyDelete