Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Monday 24 January 2011

New toy :)

after working really hard and saving up many months for new equipment, 
I treated myself to a new lens last week
don't worry, I am not going to bore you with technical details :) 
I "needed" it mainly for documentaries (weddings, christenings, concerts etc.) 
On yesterdays trial run it actually blew my mind!!! 
And I now think I might use it a lot more than I had in mind...
So for once no babies or other beautiful human creatures - Just a few images taken on our 
Sunday afternoon walk around the local forests:
 Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet 
and the winds long to play with your hair.  ~Kahlil Gibran

1 comment: