Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Friday 12 March 2010

Day 70: 9 years later...

...Denis is 9 years old. I say it and I think it but it hasn't really sunk in yet. My little boy is rapidly growing up and his childhood is passing much too fast. So yes, I am a bit sentimental - after all it also means that I am growing older very quickly too ;-) but I also promised myself (again) to treasure every minute we get to spend together and to put work back behind my kids where it belongs!
So yes, my blog might be neglected every now and then - but this just means that I am out having fun with my boys helping them grow into amazing men ;-)

Lucky kid got 2 birthday cakes ;-) one of me and one of his Oma (grandma)
can you tell he loves to eat? ;-)
guess what he is being surprised with...
...a brand new big boys bike!
...and plenty of lego and books to keep him busy.

We all had a real fun day...
Happy Birthday again darling - you are the coolest, awsomnest 9 year old I know! I love you loads! xxx

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to him! :)
    love what you wrote.
    they grow up so fast.
    cherish every moment. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... die "birthday-serie" ist soooo süss, fast wie eine kleine geschichte ...
    du hast soo hübsche jungs, siegrid !!!!!
    my favorite pic´s sind das "kuchen-ess"-bild und das "surprise" bild ...!!
    bis bald and big hugs
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you both! I am still all soppy now ;-)

    ReplyDelete