Verzaubernde, kreative, natürliche Portraits
Babybauch - Neugeborene - Family - Verliebte - Lifestyle & ästhetische Boudoirfotografie

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Revamping the lounge

I have finally started putting my ideas into action. 
Not all at once - because that would be much too easy. 
No I take months on a project and really in a way it never is really finished. 
Too many new ideas make their way into my imagination and whenever I feel like it I just grab a bucket of paint and start redecorating another corner...
I have never asked my family members how they feel about this because really I don't want to hear the answer: I drive them nuts! 
Anyway here's a few newbies from my lounge
a cosy vintage knitting corner - just for me 
(given I actually have time to sit down and no kid is already occupying it...)
(please ignore the old, not straightened out  curtains - new ones are being sewn as we speak :-)))
And here's a few glimpses of the tackiest, most beautiful chandelier I have wanted one for AGES! Beware - it might hurt your eyes to look at the colours!!! :-)
KITSCH forever!

1 comment: